When you’re invited to a wedding, it’s customary to send a card congratulating the couple on their big day. But what should you say in your wedding card?
There are many things to consider when writing a wedding card. First, you should decide on the tone of your message. Should you be formal or informal? Friendly or heartfelt?
Then, you’ll need to decide what to say. You might want to say something about the bride and groom, or you could simply wish them a happy day. You could also include a Bible verse or another quote that reflects your feelings on marriage.
No matter what you choose to say, make sure your wedding card is heartfelt and meaningful. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Tips for writing a wedding card
When it comes to wedding cards, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips to make sure your card is perfect for the happy couple.
First, be sure to include your congratulations! This is a time to celebrate the new couple, so let them know you’re happy for them.
Second, be sure to include your wishes for the future. This is a time to wish the couple all the best as they start their new life together.
Finally, be sure to include a personal message. This is the perfect time to tell the couple how happy you are for them, and to let them know that you’ll be there to support them in the future.
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to write the perfect wedding card for the happy couple!
Sample wedding card messages
People often wonder what to say in a wedding card. The following are some examples of what you might say in a wedding card.
- Best wishes on your special day!
- May the love between you two continue to grow stronger every day.
- Congratulations on your beautiful wedding!
- We are so happy for you and wish you all the best on your big day!
- May the joy of your wedding day be just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness together.
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
Wedding card etiquette
In this day and age, there are a million and one ways to send your congratulations to a newly married couple. But, when it comes down to it, there’s nothing quite like a handwritten wedding card to let the happy couple know you’re thinking of them.
Although there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to wedding card etiquette, there are a few things to keep in mind when you’re putting yours together. Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. If you’re not sure when to send a wedding card, it’s always safe to send one within two weeks of the wedding.
2. When you’re writing your card, be sure to include your congratulations and well wishes for the happy couple.
3. If you know the couple well, you might also want to mention something about their wedding day that stood out to you.
4. If you’re sending your card from out of town, be sure to include a note letting the couple know you’re thinking of them.
5. And finally, be sure to sign your card!